Wolf Spider (Eric Nostrum)
Special Effects: Extra Movement, Inflict a Condition
Drawback: Random, Unexpected Mutations
Collateral Damage Effect: Wolf Spider vomits forth a fountain of mutagenic bile that causes everyone in his zone to spontaneously but temporarily mutate into hideous forms. Nameless NPCs are taken out, and named NPCs and PCs take a Mild consequence. The bile also damages objects and mutates flora and fauna in the area.
- +2 to Athletics when leaping, balancing, or otherwise demonstrating its agility. In addition, it has a prodigious leap.
- +2 to defense rolls when dodging ranged attacks.
- Projectile of vomited acid, with a range of three zones, using Shoot.
- Can move along any solid surface, even upside-down, as easily as it moves along the ground. If it finds a comfortable spot on a wall or ceiling, it can hang there for hours if need be. It can even sleep there perfectly safely.
- +2 to Athletics while navigating obstacles that involve climbing.
- Armor:2 against any purely physical damage.
- Whenever a physical consequence begins to recover, it gets renamed and moved to the next lower consequence slot, if available. This clears away mild consequences immediately. Additionally, at the end of a scene, any mild physical consequences—whether they are recovering or not—get cleared away automatically.
- (1 FP) Use Will to attempt to begin recovering one of its physical consequences. Do this at any time, even as an action during combat. Anyone, including Wolf Spider, attempting to begin healing one of its physical consequences gets +2 to their roll.